My name is Vladimir, I’m a back-end developer from Republic of of of Moldova. My job isn’t to make things pretty. My job is to make incredibly powerful, secure, and efficient apps.
- All things Back-End
- Java, Tapestry, Spring Boot, Spring MVC frameworks, Oracle SQL, maven, LiquiBase, HashiCorp Vault
- PHP and MySQL developer, Laravel and Wordpress frameworks, composer
- All things Front-End
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, SASS, JS, jQuery
- Jenkins, docker, git/svn, bash shell Scripting
- Automation testing, Selenium, Cucumber
- Installation, configuration of production system of Linux (Debian, RedHat), BSD systems (FreeBSD, OpenBSD) and MikroTik hardware
- Advanced network configuration, architecture and design of wired/wireless networks
- Experience in configuring and optimizing Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, DHCP, DNS, SMTP etc.
- ioT developer
- Arduino's, ESP8266, ESP32, STM32 and Raspberry Pi boards etc.
Download my resume
Ok, here is the link to my CV
- Config mail digital ocean
- Vault with docker
- Turning off wifi at night on mikrotik routers
- Digispark lock btn
- Simple arduino clock
- Ncat chat server
- Git server under FreeBSD
- Base64 spring
- Secure spring boot with ssl and Let's Encrypt in FreeBSD
- How to convert mp3 to video with static image cover
- Youtube live streaming client
- Kingdom Hall streaming audio on mobile phone
- Detect caller id tty
- Avoid burnout as a developer
The 'ugly' web design
Dont judge me for the design of the pages. Minimalism and Flat design is my passion.